I am going to Paris in early September and there will be a lot of sightseeing. Any suggestions for casual but chic looks?
May 12, 2013A
This sounds like a great excuse to build a chic capsule wardrobe – it will make dressing each day so simple and allow you to make the most of a small suitcase of clothes.… Read More >
Do you have a trouser suit which is suitable to wear as a wedding guest?
May 07, 2013A
The Clio suit would be the perfect look for a summer wedding - in a beautiful crystal grey, it won't be mistaken for office wear.… Read More >
I have a friend's wedding in June and I have just bought the Nigella dress. I am looking for shoes, but would love a bit of colour - can you please help?
May 07, 2013A
We love a mint colour pop with the muted pinky tones of the Nigella dress.… Read More >
I have just received an invitation to the Queen's Garden Party at Buckingham Palace on May 30. I have the Lydia cream dress, can you suggest shoes and jacket to suit. I would love a pop of colour, but am very aware my shoes will have to be comfortable for walking around. Would be delighted if you could help. Many thanks.
April 30, 2013A
What a lovely invitation to receive.… Read More >
I have a wedding soon and am looking for a dress but am not sure what to buy. I am 5ft 5in, small busted and very boyish in shape. Your advice would be grately appreciated, thank you. Tanya
April 28, 2013A
According to our Body Shapes Guide it sounds like you're a 'rectangle' figure, Tanya - meaning there's little difference between your bust, waist and hip measurements. With this figure, you can create the illusion of curves with some clever trickery.… Read More >
- I have a wedding soon and am looking for a dress but am not sure what to buy. I am 5ft 5in, small busted and very boyish in shape. Your advice would be grately appreciated, thank you. Tanya
- I live on a farm and am usually found in jeans and wellies. My son is getting married this summer in London and having an 'informal garden wedding'. But I guess this is not as informal as I am used to! I am pear-shaped; 12 top, 14 bottom and don't know where to start style-wise. Help!
- I'm wearing a silver-grey suit to my daughter's wedding; the bridesmaids are in aubergine and the are in men navy. Do I coordinate accessories or stay neutral?
- In Marie Claire I saw a picture of Rosamund Pike in a cream suit - can you tell me where I can buy this? I would really love it for a special occasion. Thanks, Anne.
- I have just purchased the Flo dress in multi, would you be able to recommend any jackets to go with it? Thanks.
- What would you suggest I could wear to my first granddaughter's christening? I am a size 12, 62 yrs old and want to look chic and on-trend? Thanks
- My Darwin jacket has been shredding onto my clothes when I wear it. Is there a way to stop shredding? Also, how may I properly store it away during the warm season?
- I have been invited to a friend's 50th Birthday in Scotland, and have been told to bring my dancing shoes! Can you suggest an outfit, with suitable shoes for dancing the night away?
- I have bought the Belitta fitted lace dress in grey -quartz and wondered if there is a wrap/scarf/jacket that would go well with it. The dress is for my sons wedding in May.
- I bought the Emma bag in Clay & love it! Can you suggest shoes to match - not too high and not flat!